|Teaching about soil on Permaculture Design Course|
“The process of reciprocating support received from other permaculture individuals and networks.”
Symmetry is one of the 'complementary criteria' for a successful Diploma. The assessment of whether you meet this criteria and is based on whether You can show a progression from needing one-way support from the permaculture network for your development as a practitioner, towards being active in offering your support to others within the network.
My efforts in symmetry are represented in the following areas:
- Serving as a Trustee of the Permaculture Association (elected at the 2013 AGM)
- Serving as Secretary of the London Permaculture Network from its inception until Feb 2014.
- Supporting permaculture courses in London and Essex with Naturewise, Spiralseed, The Apricot Centre and the London Permaculture Network
- I've been supporting and developing the Permaculture Association's work on future scenario thinking
- Assisting Claire White with photos documenting permaculture work for her diploma and website